EYE-LCD 4600 M/W
46" narrow bezel LCD for video wall installations.eyevis display versions EYE-LCD4600M/W offer best image quality, high contrast, high brightness and high resolution for modular video walls. The display has a screen diagonal of 46" with full HD resolution (1920x1080 pixel).
The EYE-LCD4600M/W screens are cascadable, i.e. they can be combined to build up large screen walls with little gaps between the individual display modules. Thanks to the narrow bezel of the displays, the gap between adjacent modules measures only 30 mm (2 x 15 mm).
Whether you want to display video signals or computer signals, any kind of data can be displayed on the EYE-LCD4600M/W. In combination with the eyevis netpix controller and the eyecon software a medium for representation and information can be created that perfectly fits smaller control rooms in which the space-factor is a main criteria. In addition to that, you will attract more attention than before with your presentations, since these displays are the ideal medium to transport your company's message.
eyevis provides all necessary accessories for wall and ceiling installations. Moreover, we offer a range of customised solutions (supporting stands, mobile stands, etc.). Special casings are also available (protection against vandalism, environmental influences, etc.).
Resolution: 1920 x 1080 Pixel (full HD/16:9)
Colours: 8 Bit/16.7 M
Viewing Angle: 176° (H/V)
Response Time: 8ms
Bezel: 15 mm (all sides)
The functions at a glance
- Two available versions:
"M"-Version: With stacking frame for LCD based display walls.
"W"-Version: Version for wall mounting.
- easyMount: Stackable frames enable quick and simple assembly of display walls
- GammaCorrect: Dynamic adjustment over the complete gamma curve
- Internal Split Controller: Images scalable over several modules, up to a 10x10 matrix
- Loop-through for RGB and DVI Signals: Signal loop from display to display. Your advantage: No additional signal distributors necessary
- PIP: Picture-in-Picture (Video on data representation) on one display; possible with all displays of a display wall.
- PSS: Panel-Security-System. Security features for long-term operation to reduce the so-called image sticking effect.
- PSC: Panel-Self-Control. Provides various functions, such as automatic panel dimming, automatic temperature and ventilation adjustments and emergency cut-out.
- Control: Internal control board enables the addressing and control of all functions (micro-controller).
- PDS: Panel-Database-Solution. Open interface, easy connection to other systems avoids maloperations. User-friendly GUI.
- PSM: Panel-Status-Monitoring. Comprehensive and detailed survey of the complete system (status messages).
- Service-friendly: Modular design, pluggable component connections results in short MTTR (optional: Front maintenance version).
- Optimal Ventilation Concept: Ventilation ducts for air-supply and exhaust with M-version.
- Front-Service Option: Special mechanism allowing front access to the displays. Individual modules can be dismantled even in the centre of modularr video walls.
- Wall Holder: VESA 400 x 400 mm / 800 x 400 mm
- Ambient Light Sensor: Automatic adjustment to the ambient light conditions (e.g. day and night adjustment)
- Input Option: HDMI, Component Video
- Audio: Speakers + integr. Amplifier
- Control Rooms (e.g. Video Surveillance)
- Board Rooms
- Presentation Areas
- Conference Rooms
- Shopping Malls, PoS/PoI
- Trade Fairs, Show Events, Exhibitions
- Trading Rooms
- Television, Radio, Concerts
- Airports, Railway Stations, etc
Videowall comprising 4x2 EYE-LCD4600M