EYE-4SYNC - Universal Input Controller for high-resolution Displays
EYE-4SYNC is an universal input interface for all high-resolution displays and projectors up to 4,096 x 2,160 pixels resolution. The board was especially developed for two main applications: Firstly, as “embedded” version to be integrated in the EYE-LCD series (e.g. EYE-LCD6400 [64” LCD with 4,096x2,160 pixels]), and secondly as a “standalone” version for all other devices on the market. Up to 4 graphic signals, each with a maximum resolution of 2,048 x 1,080 pixels, are synchonised, respectively are genlocked on one master signal, and hence can be displayed on multi-channel displays.
Up to now, for these high resolution monitors special graphic boards were required to connect PCs. With this synchronisation board special graphic cards are not required.
- Stand-alone Device or Embedded Version
- Synchronisation of up to 4 DVI Signals with a maximum resolution of 2,048 x 1,080 Pixels each
- Automatic Input Detection
- Internal Generation of Output Syncs
- For any multi-channel high-resolution Displays or Projectors