LED-lit DLP® Rear Projection-Cubes with WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200 pixel / 16:10)
eyevis presents its new LED-based projection engine for rear projection cubes. The projector uses 1-panel DLP® technology with an RGB light source, without colour wheel and traditional projector lamps. eyevis was the first manufacturer to implement this newly developed illumination concept in rear projection cubes. The advantages of the LED light source are obvious: enhanced life-time of approx. 60,000 hrs, outstanding optical behaviour, highest colour fidelity and best contrast. Of course, eyevis LED cubes share all the high quality standards of their lamp-lit relatives.
Features of eyevis LED-lit Cubes
- Outstanding image quality
- Highest availability and reliability
- Precision screen concept
- Many integrated optimising features
- Complies with ergonomic standards
- Long life concept
- Very user-friendly
- Simple to service
- Many different screen diagonals and resolutions available
- Comprehensive accessories and options for complete systems
- Shorter turning-on and start-up sequence compared to conventional lamp systems.
- Real flicker-free representation without rainbow effects and therefore a more ergonomic and fatigue-free observation.
- Higher lifetime with low tear and wear effects, no common wear parts like lamps and colour wheels as with traditional systems.
- Much lower colour and brightness drifts over the life-time of the system, compared with traditional lamp systems.
- High light output and higher lifetime through special colour-interleave method.
- Improved representation of moving images.
- Higher attention to detail, thanks to an enhanced colour gamut and colour space depth.
- LAN Board
- Scaler Board
- Basement on rails
- Vibration-absorbing Basements
- Standard steel basement in different heights
- Dust-proof housing